Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask A Librarian
Need help with your research? There are a number of ways to get in touch with your librarians:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to give us a little background information so we can offer the best help possible.
- Chat with us! Click on the red chat bubble wherever you see it: in this guide, on the library website, and in FASTsearch.
- Give us a call: 805-898-2920.
- Need more in-depth help? We can set up a virtual conference so you can view our screen and watch live examples.
You will receive a response as soon as possible, usually within one Fielding business day.
- Occasional days when all librarians are away from the office.
- Fielding holidays
Visit the Library Blog for more help resources including videos, links to external resources, documents, and posts highlighting unique tools.
Call: (805) 898-2920
Call: (805) 898-4035